- Isolette shirt in preemie sizes: 1 lb., 2 1/2 lbs., 3 - 4 lbs., 5 - 6 lbs.
- Newborn and infant sizes included for larger special care babies
- Design, construction, and embellishment recommended by neonatal nurses
- Isolette shirt features include front closing with velcro, open-shoulder construction with velcro, and approximate thigh-length
- Easy lined construction....soft to baby's skin
- Suitable fabrics include flannel, brushed cotton, soft cotton knits, pique, broadcloth and batistes, and cotton prints
- Recommended flat-embellishment techniques include top-stitching in a contrasting thread color, rick-rack or flat trim, novelty ribbon, embroidery and shadow work designs, and print fabric with a solid color lining
Preemie Isolette Shirts I